Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2014 (BCECE 2014)
BCECE (First Stage) 2014 Exam Date: 13th April, 2014
BCECE (Second Stage) 2014 Exam Date: 18th May, 2014
Bihar Common Entrance Test (CET) 2014
Salient Fetures of Prospectus (BCECE-2014)
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examinaion for admission in various professional courses in different Engineering colleges, Medical colleges, Agriculture colleges under the Govt.of Bihar is being conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Cometitve Examination Board as constituded under the Bihar Combined Entrance Cometitve Examination Act, 1995.
Applications on prescribed forms are invited for appearing in the Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECE)-2014 for selection of candidates for admission to the FIRST YEAR of the following Degree Courses:
A. Engineering / Pharmacy Stream: Degree Courses in the Govt. / Govt. Recognised Technical Institutions of Bihar and Technical Institutions outside Bihar (State Quota).
B. Medical Stream: MBBS/ BDS/ BAMS/ BHMS/ BUMS/ B.Ph.T./ B.Th.O. in Government Colleges of Bihar and in other similar courses of this stream.
C. Agriculture Stream including Biotechnology: Degree Courses of Rajendra Agricultural University, Pusa and Bihar Agricultural University, Sabour.
The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination 2014 will be held in two stages. The First Stage Examination is scheduled to be held on 13/04/2014 and the Date of Second Stage Examination is scheduled to be held on 18/05/2014.
BCECE 2014 Important Dates:
i. Online Registration Starting Date: 22.01.2014
ii. Online Registration Closing Date: 17.02.2014 (at 5:00 PM)
iii. Last Date for Submitting Challan in the Bank: 17.02.2014
iv. Last Date for Sending Online Application Form: 25.02.2014 (at 5:00 PM)
v. Date of Examination (First phase): 13.04.2014
vi. Date of Examination (Second phase): 18.05.2014
In the event of any emergency, the BCECE Board may shift the scheduled dates.
1. Available seats in different colleges in Engineering Stream
2. Available seats in different colleges in Medical Stream
3. Available seats in different colleges in Agriculture Stream
3. Available seats Bihar Flying Institute(Private Pilot Licance Course)
1. For the selection of candidates for admission & for allotment of seats on the basis of merit of BCECE-2012, reservation Policy/Rules of the Government of Bihar prevailing on the date of starting the sale of Application Forms for BCECE-2012 will be applicable.
2. For the candidates, who are permanent residents/ domicile of Bihar State & who have procured proper caste certificate from the concerned officers of state government for benefits of reservation. Reservation of seats for admission in verious Categories of each institute as per the policy of the Government of Bihar & applicable on the date of starting the sale of application forms of BCECE-2012 is as given below;
|Category||Code||% of Reserved Seats||Remark
|General ||GEN||50 %||
|Scheduled Caste||SC||16 %||
|Scheduled Tribe||ST||1 %||
|Extremely Backward Caste||EBC||18 %||
|Backward Caste||BC||12 %||
|Reserved Category Girls||RCG||3 %||
|Disabled Quota||DQ||3 %||Out of available seats in each Institution
|Service Men's Quota||SMQ|| ||
3. Those candidates, who are non-resident/domicile of the State of Bihar, Seats earmarked for the reserved categories in the institution of state of Bihar will not be admissible vide letter No.-11/.... dated 09/12/2003 of Deptt of personal and administrative reforms, Govt. of Bihar.
4. The merit list of SC/ST/EBC/BC/RCG will be decided on the basis of reserved categories as per the resolution of the Govt of Bihar applicable at the time of the date of starting the sales of the application forms.
5. Disabled Quota: Merit cum choice under the prescribed standard of Disability
6. Service Men's Quota: when the candidates qualify as per the forms specified by the board.
BCECE 2013 APLICATION FORM, PROSPECTUS & EXAM FEE:
Application Form and prospectus can be obtained from any one of the following sale centres:
1. Institutions fixed as sale centres
Bhagalpur College of Engineering, Bhagalpur
Muzaffarpur Institute of Technology, Muzaffarpur
Patna Medical College, Patna
Nalanda Medical College, Patna
J.L.N.Medical College, Bhagalpur
Sri Krisn Medical College, Muzaffarpur
A.N.M. Medical College, Gaya
Darbhanga Medical College, Darbhanga
Karyalay, kul sachiv, Rajendra krishi vishvvidyalay, Pusa
Motihari College of Engineering, Motihari
Gaya College of Engineering, Gaya
Darbhanga college of Engineering,Darbhanga
Nalanda College of Engineering, Chandi, Nalanda
Bihar Bhavan, New Delhi
Karyalay, kul sachiv, Bihar krishi vishvvidyalay, Sabaur
Jai Prakash Narayan Institute of Technology, Chhapra
2. Bank fixed as sale centres
a. Fowlloing branches of CANARA BANK
Bahu Bati Market,Arrah, M.G.Road,Bhagalpur
Bar Bazar, Munger
Main Branch, Gaya
Near Kachahari Road, Hajipur
Girls School Road, Katihar
Laxman Vatika Bank Road, Motihari
Budh Marg, Patna
Exhibition Road, Patna
South Gandhi Maidan, Patna
Bhatta Bazar, Purnea
G.T. Road, Sasaram
Canara Banks, All Branches in Patna and District HeadQuaters of Bihar
b. Fowlloing branches of State Bank of India
Boring Road Branch, Patna
3. Application form and prospectus set for BCECE-2013 can be obtained by sending Demand draft to BCECE Board office
Controller of Examination,
IAS Association Building (Near Patna Airport)
P.O.- Veterinary College,
Last date for reciving Demand Draft: 11/04/2013
Other Detais can be obtained from advertisment
|Subject Group for appering||Category||Total Fee||By sending Demand draft to BCECE Board office
|PCB or PCM||SC / ST||330/-
|| + 50/-
|For Other Candidates(General/EBC/BC/RCG)||660/-
|PCB and PCM||SC / ST||330/- and 35/-
|For Other Candidates(General/EBC/BC/RCG)||660/- and 70/-
i. Payment of Application fee by Bank Draft will be accepted.
ii. Requisite Application fees is to be paid on any nationalised Bank at Patna.
iii. The Bank Draft must be in favour of "Controller of Examination, B.C.E.C.E. Board (BCECE)
Guideline Syllabus for BCECE-2013:
BCECE Minimum Age Limit:
(i) For Engineering/Pharmacy Stream, there is no minimum age limit
(ii) For Medical Stream, the minimum age must be 17 years as on 31st December, 2013 and
(iii) for Agriculture Stream, the minimum age must be 17 years as on 1st July, 2013.
For educational and residential requirements and other terms and conditions, please see details in the Prospectus of BCECE-2013.
BCECE 2013 Eligibility:
The candidates must have passed 10+2 or equivalent examination with Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics or Biology. Candidates who have appeared in the finals of the qualifying exam are also eligible. For Engineering Stream, there is no minimum age limit. For medical stream and agricultural stream the minimum age of the candidate must be 17 years. In case of the SC/ST candidate there is a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
BCECE 2014 Syllabus
Online Submission of Application Form
BCECE 2014 Advertisment
IAS Association Building,
Near Patna Airport,
P.O.- Veterinary College,
Patna - 800 014
Phone: (612) 222-0230
Fax: (612) 222-5387