Bharat Shipping Limited (BSL) All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test (AIMNET) Details
BSL All India Merchant Navy Entrance Test (AIMNET) 2015
BSL AIMNET 2011 is an ONLINE Test to be conducted from 19th December, 2010 to 21st December, 2010
Bharat Shipping Limited (BSL) AIMNET 2014
Applications are invited for admission to the following programmes:
B.Tech NAVAL ARCHITECURE & SHIP BUILDING (4 years)
B.Tech – MARINE ENGINEERING (4 years)
B.Sc NAUTICAL SCIENCE (3 years)
PRE-SEA TRAINING G.P. RATINGS (6 Months)
M.B.A. SHIPPING & LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT (2 years)
Diploma of Applied Science (Deck Watch Keeper)
Last date for receipt of form: 15 December 2010
ONLINE Test to be conducted from 19th December to 21st December, 2010
For B.Tech NAVAL ARCHITECURE & SHIP BUILDING: Pass HSC / 10+2 from a recognized Board with 50% average in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Maximum age is 25 years.
For B.Tech - MARINE ENGINEERING: Pass HSC / 10+2 from a recognized Board with 60% average in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Maximum age is 25 years.
For B.Sc NAUTICAL SCIENCE: Pass HSC / 10+2 from a recognized Board with 60% average in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. Maximum age is 25
For PRE-SEA TRAINING G.P. RATINGS: Pass in 10th standard with total average 40% marks (with individual pass in Mathematics & Science Subjects) OR Pass in 2 year ITI course from Govt. approved institute with minimum 50% aggregate marks in final year. 40% marks in English subject is required either in 10th or 12th standard OR any Degree/ Diploma course by AICTE. Maximum age is 25 years.
For M.B.A. SHIPPING & LOGISTICS:
1. Any degree from a recognized University (OR)
2. Mariners holding the following professional qualification obtained after a minimum duration of study-cum training of 6 years after 10+2 or diploma from a recognised Institution leading to:
Master Foreign Going Certificate of Competency. (OR)
First Class Motor or Steam or Combined (Chief Engineer) Certificate of Competency issued by the Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Government of India or its counterparts in other countries.
How To Apply:
The prospectus is available at selected branches of AXIS Bank and must be read by the applicant before applying. The cost of application cum examination fee is Rs.2500/-. Click Here for AXIS BANK LIST.
Prospectus cum application form can also be obtained by Post by sending a crossed demand draft of Rs.2600/- drawn in favour of “Controller of Examinations, AIMNET – 2011″.
The request should reach the Controller of Examinations, Bharat Shipping Limited, 26/32, Pal Mohan sadan, East Patel Nagar, New Delhi – 110 008.
The address at which application form is required should be written in capital letters with PIN Code.
The following words should be written on top of the envelop “Request for Application Form AIMNET – 2011″.
Prospectus can also be obtained from the reception counter of Bharat Shipping Limited by providing a demand draft of Rs.2500/-.
CONDITIONS FOR COUNSELING FOR ADMISSION:
1. You are advised to go through the Prospectus for all details. The Conditions for counseling is given overleaf.
2. You are advised to fill all the entries in Form B (Performa) in duplicate and attend counseling with one set of copies of certificates along with original certificates of date of birth, qualification, community certificate, for verification, demand draft for Rs. 37500/- drawn in favour of ‘Bharat Shipping Limited, New Delhi’ (Name, Form number and Course Code of the candidate to written on their back of the demand draft). Your admission will be subject to clearance in the eye-test including color blindness test from the respective Directorate General of Shipping approved Doctors.
3. The mere attending for counseling does not entitled any seat automatically. Depending on availability of seats and based on ranking, allotment will be done.
4. You are advised to report to Bharat Shipping Limited, New Delhi between 22-24th January 2011 only.
5. No request for change of date for counseling will be entertained.
6. Absenting in the counseling will automatically forfeit your chance.
7. The candidate who are selected but can not attend the counseling due to Pre Board Examination or Internal Test has to send immediately a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with heading as “Exemption From Counseling” on or before 20th January 2011. The AIMNET dept will send them an Exemption Code for the same. The exempted candidate can take printout of the mail and attach a demand draft of Rs 37500/- in favour of “Bharat Shipping Limited” New Delhi [Name, Form No & Course Code of the candidate to be written at the back of the demand draft] and send it along with Performa along with Enclosures by speed post. It should reach to Bharat Shipping Limited on or before 23rd January 2011. The exempted candidate are also advice to scan the demand draft and send it to email@example.com mentioning their name, form no, course applied for and exemption code.
8. A fee of Rupees of 37500/- by way of demand draft towards counseling and registration has to be paid at the time of registration. You may collect the selection letter upon the payment of 37500/- at the counseling desk. The amount has to be paid in full, no further correspondence will be entertained. The amount deposited is neither refundable nor adjustable under any circumstances.
9. All disputes are subject to Delhi Jurisdiction only.
Bharat Shipping Limited (BSL)
Office: 26/32, M-4, Pal Mohan Sadan,
East Patel Nagar,
New Delhi - 110 008.
Phone: 092126 – 22666