Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Law Admission Test 2014
AMU B.A.LL.B. 2013 Test Date: 02nd June, 2013
AMU LL.M. 2013 Test Date: 30th May, 2013
AMU Law Entrance Examination 2014-15:
Faculty of Law:
|10 Semesters||AMU, Aligarh||LLBA||100
|AMU Center, Malappuram||LLBK||60
|AMU Center, Murshidabad||LLBW||60
Senior Secondary School Certificate or an equivalent examination with aggregate not less than 50% of the total marks.
Not more than 22 years as on 01st July in the year of admission.
Through Admission Test.
Test Paper Details:
There shall be one paper of 100 marks consisting of 75 objective type questions (75% weightage) and 10 short answer type questions (25% weightage) on
1. General English
2. Current Affairs/General Knowledge (with emphasis on legal issues)
3. Reasoning and Aptitude
B.A. LL.B Application Form Details:
|B.A. LL.B||02-06-2013||2 hours||04:00 PM
|Filling of Form||Admission Test Fee||Submit to||Last Date of Receipt
|ONLINE||Rs. 500.00||Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh - 202002||30-03-2013
Aligarh, Kolkata, Kozikode.
Duration: 4 Semesters
Course Code: LLLM
LL.B./B.A.LL.B. examination of this University or an examination recognized by the University as its equivalent with not less than 55% marks.
Through Admission Test.
Test Paper Details:
There shall be one paper of 100 marks consisting of 20 short answer type questions of LL.B./BA.LL.B. standard.
LL.M. Application Form Details:
|LL.M.||30-05-2013||2 hours||04:00 PM
Filling of Form: ONLINE
Test Fee: Rs. 300.00
Submit to: Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh - 202002
Last Date of Receipt of Form: 30-03-2013
AMU Law 2013 Application Form:
B. A. LL.B.: Fill Online Form
LL. M.: Fill Online Form
Instructions for Filling in the Application Form:
1. Candidates must have the Cash receipt/Demand Draft of requisite amount in favour of Finance Officer, AMU, Payable at Aligarh with him as candidates are barred to proceed further without filling up the Test Fee/Processing Charges Column. The Drafts should preferably be from the Nationalized Banks.
2. Candidates must fill in all the columns on the online Application Form with extreme care. However you will be allowed to review/edit the entries made on the Form on clicking the 'Proceed' button but it is the responsibility of the candidates that the final/correct printout of the Form must reach the Admission Section, AMU on or before the last date.
3. If any error/ discrepancy is found after the printing of generated PDF copy of Form, the candidate should not correct it. Instead new Application Form be filled in again with the same DD/CR details and only the 100% correct PDF copy be sent to the University. We will accept that copy of the Form which is accompanied by the DD/CR; rest of the online data will not be considered. Please note down the Transaction ID of the correct PDF copy for future reference.
4. The candidate, after his/her online Form submission, will be allotted a Transaction ID & password that will be shown to him/her on the screen and the same will be mailed to the email ID he/she has mentioned in the Application Form. Howsoever, he/she may note it down for his/her convenience. He/she may also open/save the PDF file by clicking the link shown on the screen below the username & password.
5. The candidate is required to send the duly filled in Application Form/printout of the generated PDF File to Deputy Controller (Admission Section), Controller’s Office, AMU, Aligarh – 202002 on or before the last date. Before sending the Printout of the Form to the Admission Section, the candidate must ensure that he/she has:
i. Affixed his/her recent photograph on the Form on the required places
ii. Put his/her thumb impression and Signature in the boxes provided for the purpose
iii. Appended the Signature after going through the declaration
iv. Attached the DD/C.R. and all the required documents (High school certificate Marksheets etc.) with the Application Form
v. Written his/her Name, Father's name & Course name & Transaction ID at the back of the Draft
vi. Attached No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed
vii. Attached attested Certificate in support of special categories
6. The Application Form is extremely user friendly but still, if a candidate feels any difficulty in filling in the Application Form, he/she may contact on the following Nos.: 9837043345, 0571-2700935 during office hours on all working days. He/she may also mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Application Forms received after the last date of submission/ without requisite fee/ Demand Draft NOT drawn in favour of Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh/ not supported with the relevant certificates/documents will be summarily rejected. The University shall not be held responsible for any postal delay.
8. All photographs must be identical, snapped with front profile showing full head, face, shoulder and with both ears and taken without wearing any Cap/Hat/Sunglasses. Photograph must have been taken not earlier than 3 months.
Reservation of Seats:
Open for all states
For NRIs few seats are reserved (Actual no. of seats will be decided by the university at the time of admission)
Eligibility: 10+2, 50% & NRIs - 60%
Office of the Controller of Examination
Aligarh Muslim University,
Aligarh - 202002
Phone: +91-571-2703038, 2701807, 2700922 1109(Extn.)