Bharati Vidyapeeth University Institute of Management & Research (BVIMR) MBA Entrance Test 2014
MBA 2nd CET B-MAT-II 2012 Date: 03rd June, 2012
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University Pune
MBA Admissions 2014
Eligibility: Graduation with 50% or more marks (45% SC and ST)
Applications are invited for All India Entrance Test for MBA Programme to Institutes at Pune, Kolhapur, Solapur, Karad and Sangli.
B-MAT-II 2012 Schedule:
|Last Date||Entrance Test Date||Exam Centers||(a) Application Fee|
(b) Entrance Test Fee
|30th May, 2012||3rd June, 2012||Pune, Karad, Kolhapur, Sangli, Solapur||(a) Rs. 200/- (By Post Rs. 400/-)|
(b) Rs. 1000/-
|08th June, 2012||11th June, 2012
MBA Entrance 2012 Date: 25th March, 2012
MCA Entrance 2012 Date: 22nd April, 2012
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Common Entrance Test for admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA) & Master of Computer Application (MCA) 2012 - 2013
A combined test for admissions to the first year of two years full time post graduate degree programme Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Business Administration-Human Resource (MBA-HRM), Master of Business Administration-Information Technology (MBA-ITM), Master of Business Administration-International Business (MBA-IBM), Master of Business Administration-Finance & Master of Business Administration–Marketing.
Marketing, Finance, HR, IT and International Business.
Salient Features of BVIMR:
BVP CET 2012 Important Dates:
- NAAC accredited grade ‘A’ University
- NBA accredited MBA Programme
- Ranked among top 50 business schools in India and top 5 in Delhi by business India
- An ISO 9001:2008 certified institute
- Wi-Fi enabled campus
- Excellent air-conditioned infrastructural and instructional facilities
- Well-equipped library with digital facilities
- Faculty with academic excellence and rich industrial experience
- Advanced networked computer center
- Active alumni association (United Brethren)
- Excellent placements in Bluechip Co's
- Foreign Language and Waterford English Study System (USA)
|BVP CET MBA & MCA 2012 Schedule
|Name of the Colleges||Courses||Last Date||Exam Date||Result Date||Counselling Date||Exam Centers||College Start Date
|Management Institutes (Pune, New Delhi, Sangli, Kolhapur, Solapur, Karad)||MCA||17th April 2012||22nd April 2012||14th May 2012||19th May 2012||Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai Karad, Kolhapur, Solapur, Sangli, Lucknow.||2nd July 2012
|Management Institutes (Pune, New Delhi, Sangli, Kolhapur, Solapur, Karad)||MBA||18th March 2012||25th March 2012||23rd April 2012||Delhi (R) - 30 April 2012 & 2 May 2012 Delhi (M) - 3 May 2012 Pune/Kolhapur/Sangli/Solapur/ Karad 1 to 750 - 2 May 2012, 751 to 2000 3 May 2012, 2001 to onward 4 May 2012 Management - 5 May 2012||Pune, New Delhi, Navi Mumbai, Karad, Kolhapur, Solapur, Sangli, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Lucknow, Allahabad, Varanasi, Karnal.||2nd July 2012
A graduate with bachelor or Masters Degree from any discipline who has passed with minimum 45 % marks in aggregate (40 % in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized University. OR
The candidates in the final year Degree (Bachelors or Masters) are also eligible to apply. The admission of student, will remain provisional until the other necessary certificates in original, are submitted to the institute. The last date to submit all the certificates in original shall be August, 2012.
If the certificates are not submitted by the said date or the eligibility will not be granted to the admission would automatically stand cancelled.
The candidate should be an Indian National.
The term aggregate marks used here shall mean the grand total marks obtained by the candidate, taken together for all the subjects, based on which the class declaration is made in that particular University from where the candidate has obtained degree. The candidate should have completed minimum of 15 years of formal education (10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
The candidates who have pursued their graduation in any medium other than English will have to complete an orientation course in English provided by Institutes satisfactorily. The candidate who has done his graduation on part time or one time seating basis or on a two year basis are not eligible.
The Application forms are available at University Office and all the Consituent Units. For online Application visit our website: www.bvuniversity.edu.in
The Demand Drafts for the information brochure and for the Test Fees should be drawn separately on any Nationalized Bank in favor of The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University payable at Pune
. Money should not be sent by Money Order. The candidate should write the Entrance Test name, his/her name and the contact no. at the back of D.D. and also give his/her detailed address with a Pin Code number & Contact number separately on a sheet of paper. University shall not be responsible for any postal delay and loss.
1. A Candidate desirous of seeking admission to Master of Business Administration (MBA), Master of Business Administration-Human Resource (MBA-HRM), Master of Business Administration-Information Technology (MBA-ITM), Master of Business Administration-International Business (MBA-IBM), Master of Business Administration-Finance & Master of Business Administration – Marketing Programme should fulfill the minimum eligibility.
2. He/She must have appeared for the BVP 2012 Entrance Test, [Written Test Group discussion and Interview (GDPI)] conducted by Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune at designated centers.
3. The Candidate shall be offered admission on the basis of his/her rank in the final merit list and availability of the seats for a particular programme at a particular Institute of the candidate’s choice at the time of counseling and admission in the concerned Institute.
4. In the case of candidates securing equal aggregate marks their relative rank will be determined on the basis of following order of preference:
i. When the total scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked according to their marks in written test.
ii. If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks obtained at HSC or its equivalent examination.
iii. If equal, the candidates will be ranked according to their percentage of marks scored at SSC or its equivalent examination.
iv. When all the above scores are the same, the candidates will be ranked on the basis of computerized random numbering.
Bharati Vidyapeeth University Institute of Management & Research,
A-4, Paschim Vihar, Rohtak Road,
New Delhi - 110063.
Phone: (011) 25284396, 25285808, 25278446,
Fax: (011) 25286442.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org