Himachal Pradesh Combined Management Aptitude Test (HP CMAT) 2014
HP-CMAT 2013 Date: 23rd May, 2013
ADMISSION TO MBA THROUGH HP-CMAT-2014
HIMACHAL PRADESH UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL, SUMMER HILL, SHIMLA-171005.
(A Nodal Agency for HP State Combined Management Aptitude Test)
Applications are invited for HP State Combined Management Aptitude Test (HP-CMAT) 2013 for MBA admission for the Session 2013-15 to be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University Business School as per schedule mentioned below for MBA of Himachal Pradesh University Business School, for MBA (Agribusiness) Programme Dr. Y.S. Parmar University of Horticulture & Forestry, Nauni, Solan (HP) and on behalf of Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Hamirpur for its following affiliated Institutions:
HIMACHAL PRADESH UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOOL, SHIMLA
- L.R. Institute of Management, Solan,
- H.P. Institute of Management Studies, Totu, Shimla,
- Shimla Institute of Management & Technology, Sanjauli, Shimla.
- K.C. Institute of Management, Pandoga, Una
- Abhilashi Institute of Management Studies, Ner Chowk, Mandi.
- Bells Institute of Management & Technology, Mehli, Shimla.
- Himachal Pradesh University Business School is a Centre of Excellence in Management Education for the last 40 years.
- Excellent climate and state of art infrastructure make learning in the Business School a unique experience.
- Well qualified and experienced faculty is supplemented by distinguished guest faculty from industry and academic work.
- Placement cell maintains a linkage between the Business School and the corporate world.
- Total Quality Management is the hallmark of education in the Business School.
SCHEDULE OF HP-CMAT 2013 (IMPORTANT DATES):
- Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
- Admission to MBA Programme is based on HP-CMAT, Application Rating, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- Students appearing in final year of qualifying examinations can also apply.
a. Sale of Handbook of Information: 04.04.2013 onwards
b. Last date for receipt of application in the Office of the Director, Himahcal Pradesh University Business School, Shimla by 5.00 p.m: By Hand 05.05.2013, By Post 07.05.2013
c. HP-CMAT Examinations: 23.05.2013
d. Result of HP-CMAT: 01.06.2013
HOW TO APPLY:
Application form along with Handbook of Information can be obtained from the Business School on cash payment/demand draft* at the following rates:-
(Subsidized & Non-subsidized) Cash Counter: Rs.500, By Post: Rs.550
(Subsidized & Non-subsidized) Cash Counter: Rs.250, By Post: Rs.300
The Handbook of Information will also be available at selected Post Offices in Himachal Pradesh @ Rs.550/- for General Category & Rs.300 for SC/ST Category.
*Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of Director, Himachal Pradesh University Business School, Shimla.
Shimla, Solan, Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Mandi, Una, Palampur, Chandigarh & Delhi.
(Note: The centre will be created depending on availability of adequate number of applicants)
Candidates desirous of seeking admission in MBA programme of Business Schools other than Himachal Pradesh. University Business School, Shimla, should apply separately to the respective institutions.
HP-CMAT Exam Pattern:
The admission is based on competitive examination which comprises of applications ratings, Management Aptitude Test (objective type having multiple choice Questions), group discussion and personal interview. Management Aptitude Test (HP-CMAT) will be of objective type having Multiple Choice Questions (M.C.Q.).
The HP-CMAT will have four sections of;
||No. of Questions
||Arithmetic Comprehension & Data Interpretation
The performance in HP-CMAT is the basis for screening the candidates for group discussion and personal interview. Normally, three candidates for each seat are called for group discussion and personal interview.
The performance in the Test, Group Discussion and Personal Interview and application rating will be the criterion for admitting the students. The candidates for Non Subsidised Students compete among themselves, so is the case with the subsidized seats.
Himachal Pradesh University Business School,
Himachal Pradesh University,
Summer Hill, Shimla,
Himachal Pradesh - 171005,
Phone: 0177-2831653, 2832938
Tele Fax: 0177-2830938