Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS) Management Admission 2014
JBIMS 2013 Written Test Date: 09th December, 2012
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies Admission 2014-17
Part Time Admissions 2014-2017
Instructions for application to part time management programme 2013-2016 (MMM/MFM/MHRDM/MIM)
Eligibility: Completed 2 years of work experience at executive / managerial level as on 15 June, 2013.
1. Print (on A4 size paper only) and fill in the updated application form.
2. Incomplete and earlier version of the application form (downloaded before 10 October, 2000hrs.) will not be accepted.
3. Forms will be accepted in the college office between 10th October and 30th November, 2012.
4. College office is open from Monday to Saturday (except 2nd and 4th Mondays of month & public holidays - Office timing: 11:00 to 13:00 & 13:30 to 16:00)
5. Demand Draft of Rs.1200 in favour of “Director, JBIMS” payable at Mumbai towards application fees should be submitted along with the completely filled application form. DD should be submitted to Accounts department, ground floor, JBIMS.
6. In order to apply for more than one course, separate forms with fees will have to be submitted.
7. Provide 2 sets of attested photocopies of the following;
i. Date of birth
JBIMS 2013 Important Dates:
ii. Educational qualifications
iii. Most recent experience certificate from the current employer as per the given format
iv. If one has worked in two or more organizations attach work experience certificates of all of them
v. Caste certificate and validity if applicable
vi. Photo proof of identity with self attestation
Download Application Form:
|1||Start date for submission of application forms||10th October, 2012
|2||Last date for submission of application forms||30th November, 2012
|3||Written Test||09th December, 2012
|4||Group discussion (MIM & MFM)||15th December, 2012
|5||Group discussion (MMM & MHRDM)||16th December, 2012
Page 1-3 - The application form to be duly filled in and submitted.
Page 4 - The hall ticket for written test/group discussion to be printed on separate page, duly filled in and submitted with the application form.
Download Format of work experience:
Format of the work experience to be printed on the letter head of the employer and submitted with the application form.
All communication regarding admission to part time programs 2013-2016 will be through institute's official website.
For any queries: email@example.com
Format of work experience
JBIMS Full Time - Admissions:
Admission to the course:
- Masters in Financial Management (MFM)
- Master in Human Resource Development & Management (MHRDM)
- Master in Marketing Management (MMM)
- Doctoral Programme
Admission to this course is done through a Centralized Admission Process (CAP) conducted by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) every year.
The process starts in January and is basically a three tier selection process of
- Common Entrance Test (MH-CET)
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
CET is a multiple-choice objective test evaluating the aptitude of the student in various areas like verbal ability, quantitative aptitude, logic, visual reasoning, reading comprehension and data interpretation.
Test is followed by a GD and PI round which carry a significant weightage in the entire selection process.
(From the academic year 1996-1997)
The entire admission process for the MMS course is done by the DTE.
The Directorate of Technical Education,
Government of Maharashtra,
3, Mahapalika Marg,
Mumbai - 400 001
Please visit DTE website
for further details.
Basic Qualification: In order to secure admission to first year of two-year full time MMS course, the candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
Passed with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* ( 45% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) in any Full Time Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognised by the Association of Indian Universities
Appeared** for the final year examination of any Full Time Bachelor’s degree of minimum three years duration in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities. Such candidates can be considered for provisional admission subject to passing the Degree exam with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate* (45% in case of candidates of backward class categories belonging to Maharashtra State only).
There are certain other criteria regarding nationality, domicile, other acceptable entrance exams scores, minimum score required etc. can be found in detail in the brochure on the DTE’s website.
for information brochure of MAH-MBA/MMS-CET 2011 for academic year 2011-2012
The institute charges Rs. 1,00,000 (per annum) as approved by the Shikshan Shulka Samiti.
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies,
H.T. Parekh Marg, Backbay Reclamation,
Churchgate, Mumbai - 400020,
Phone: +91 - 022 - 22024133