Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) OPENMAT XXXV Entrance Test 2015
IGNOU OPENMAT XXXIV Sep 2013 Test Date: 08th September, 2013 (Sunday) at 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
IGNOU OPENMAT XXXV Feb 2014 Test Date: 02nd February, 2014 (Sunday) at 10.00 AM to 01.00 PM
OPENMAT XXXV Important Dates:
i. Last date for receipt of filled in application form for XXXV OPENMAT is : 15.12.2013
ii. Eligible to take admission in (validity of openmat score): IInd Sem, 2014 (July 2014); Ist Sem, 2015 (Jan 2015)
iii. Last date for submission of application form for admission at the concerned Regional Centre alongwith Result Card, Identity Card and other relevant documents: 31 May, 2014; 30 November, 2014
iv. Date of Entrance Test: 02.02.2014 (OPENMAT XXXV)
Admission to Management Programme (MP)-OPENMAT-XXXV
IGNOU invites application for the following Degree/ Diploma Programs in Management.
Programs Offered by IGNOU:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Diploma in Management (DIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDIM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Human Resource Management (PGDHRM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management (PGDFM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Management (PGDOM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (PGDMM)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice (PGDFMP)
All the above programmes have multi-media design, and technology aided delivery systems, these are offered through countrywide network to study centres.
IGNOU OPENMAT 2014 Eligibility:
1. Graduation in any discipline with 50% marks for General Category and 45% for Reserved Category. (OR) Bachelor’s degree with 3 years of Supervisory / Managerial / Professional Experience, or Professional Degree in Engineering / Technology / Medicine / Architecture / Law / Pharmacy or Professional Qualifications in Accountancy / Cost and Works Accountancy / Company Secretaryship etc., or Masters Degree in any subject.
2. Clearance of OPENMAT conducted by IGNOU.
Candidates who have successfully cleared the entrance test for admission into Management Programme conducted by the institutions like CAT, MAT and State Level tests need not appear in OPENMAT. The cut off percentage for admission of these candidates will be decided by the university.
3. Non-graduates (10+2 or equivalent) with six years of Managerial / Supervisory / Professional Experience are eligible for taking admission into Diploma in Management only after clearing the Entrance Test.
The university reserves the right to grant / deny admission to the candidates.
There is no age bar for any of the Programmes.
The duration of OPENMAT will be 3 hours and it will contain 200 multiple choice questions from the following sections:
a) General Awareness-30 questions
b) English Language-50 questions
c) Quantitative Aptitude-50 questions
d) Reasoning-70 questions
IGNOU OPENMAT 2014 Application Form:
The candidates downloading the OPENMAT Application Form from website www.ignou.ac.in are required to send a Demand Draft of Rs.550/- ( Rupees five hundred fifty only ) drawn in favour of IGNOU
payable at New Delhi.
IGNOU OPENMAT Application Form for admission to Management Programs will be submitted only at the time of first entry to the programs.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES:
1. Please send your Application form by Registered/Speed Post to the following Address :
Student Evaluation Division
IGNOU, MAIDAN GARHI, NEW DELHI - 110068
2. Last date for receipt of filled in application form for XXXIV OPENMAT is 8 August, 2013 and for OPENMAT - XXXV is 15 December, 2013.
3. Application form received after the due date will not be accepted.
4. Please retain photo copy of the filled application form for future reference.
5. For Detailed instructions please refer Students Handbook & Prospectus.
6. No documents are to be attached with this application form.
School of Management Studies
Indira Gandhi National Open University
Maidan Garhi, New Delhi- 110068