Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) MCA Entrance Exam Details
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) MCA Admission Test 2015
AMU MCA Entrance Test 2014 Date: 17th May, 2014
AMU MCA Entrance Examination 2014:
AMU Master in Computer Science and Applications (MCA) Admission - 2014
The MCA course of this university is of 3 Years duration and admission to this course is done on the basis of Aligarh Muslim University Combined Admission Test (CAT).
The application form can be filled online and obtained by sending a request along with a crossed demand draft of required amount to the university address as "Admission Section, Office of the Controller of Examinations, AMU, Aligarh -202002". The application form can also be obtained in hand through the cash payment on the counter of the University. The application form filled with clear handwriting must be submitted before the due date.
AMU MCA 2013 Important Details:
AMU Admission Test Fee/Processing Charges (for Online Submission): Rs. 300/-
Last Date for Receipt of AMU Application Form 2013: 21-03-2013
AMU MCA 2013 Admission Test Date: 18-05-2013
Course of Study:
Master in Computer Science and Applications (MCA) - 6 Semesters
Course Code: CAMM
Intake: 60 Seats
B. Tech. / B. Arch. / B.E. with 55% marks in aggregate.
1. Bachelor Degree in Science from a recognised University with 55% marks in aggregate and must have studied Mathematics along with any two of the following subjects - Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Application, Computer Maintenance, Information Technology as main or subsidiary subject at the qualifying examination.
2. Must have studied Physics and Mathematics in the Senior Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent Course.
Selection Process: Through Admission Test.
Test Paper Details: There shall be one objective type paper of 100 marks comprising 100 Questions with the following breakup:
a) Mathematics and Statistics: 50 Questions
b) Physics: 20 Questions
c) Computer Science: 20 Questions
d) Logical ability, deductive ability and reasoning: 10 Questions
Test Date: 18-05-2013
Duration: 2 Hours
Scheduled Start: 4:00 PM
Test Centre: Aligarh
AMU MCA 2013 Application Form:
MCA: Fill Online Form
Instructions for Filling in the Application Form:
1. Candidates must have the Cash receipt/Demand Draft of requisite amount in favour of Finance Officer, AMU, Payable at Aligarh with him as candidates are barred to proceed further without filling up the Test Fee/Processing Charges Column. The Drafts should preferably be from the Nationalized Banks.
2. Candidates must fill in all the columns on the online Application Form with extreme care. However you will be allowed to review/edit the entries made on the Form on clicking the 'Proceed' button but it is the responsibility of the candidates that the final/correct printout of the Form must reach the Admission Section, AMU on or before the last date.
3. If any error/ discrepancy is found after the printing of generated PDF copy of Form, the candidate should not correct it. Instead new Application Form be filled in again with the same DD/CR details and only the 100% correct PDF copy be sent to the University. We will accept that copy of the Form which is accompanied by the DD/CR; rest of the online data will not be considered. Please note down the Transaction ID of the correct PDF copy for future reference.
4. The candidate, after his/her online Form submission, will be allotted a Transaction ID & password that will be shown to him/her on the screen and the same will be mailed to the email ID he/she has mentioned in the Application Form. Howsoever, he/she may note it down for his/her convenience. He/she may also open/save the PDF file by clicking the link shown on the screen below the username & password.
5. The candidate is required to send the duly filled in Application Form/printout of the generated PDF File to Deputy Controller (Admission Section), Controller’s Office, AMU, Aligarh – 202002 on or before the last date. Before sending the Printout of the Form to the Admission Section, the candidate must ensure that he/she has:
i. Affixed his/her recent photograph on the Form on the required places
ii. Put his/her thumb impression and Signature in the boxes provided for the purpose
iii. Appended the Signature after going through the declaration
iv. Attached the DD/C.R. and all the required documents (High school certificate Marksheets etc.) with the Application Form
v. Written his/her Name, Father's name & Course name & Transaction ID at the back of the Draft
vi. Attached No Objection Certificate from the employer, if employed
vii. Attached attested Certificate in support of special categories
6. The Application Form is extremely user friendly but still, if a candidate feels any difficulty in filling in the Application Form, he/she may contact on the following Nos.: 9837043345, 0571-2700935 during office hours on all working days. He/she may also mail at email@example.com
7. Application Forms received after the last date of submission/ without requisite fee/ Demand Draft NOT drawn in favour of Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh/ not supported with the relevant certificates/documents will be summarily rejected. The University shall not be held responsible for any postal delay.
8. All photographs must be identical, snapped with front profile showing full head, face, shoulder and with both ears and taken without wearing any Cap/Hat/Sunglasses. Photograph must have been taken not earlier than 3 months.
Office of the Controller of Examination,
Aligarh Muslim University,
Aligarh - 202002, UP, INDIA.
Phone: +91-571-2703038, 2701807, 2700922 1109(Extn.)