All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (AIPGMET) 2015
AIPGMET 2012 Date: 15th January, 2012 (Sunday) 11:00 AM to 2:30 PM
ALL INDIA POST-GRADUATE MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST - 2014 (AIPGMET-2014)
ADMISSION NOTICE – 2014
The University is conducting All India Post-Graduate Medical Entrance Test-2012 (AIPGMET-2012) on Sunday, the 15th January 2012 from 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. (3 ½ hours) at Pimpri, Pune centre for admission to various Post-Graduate Degree/Diploma Courses (Medical) in the constituent college of the University viz. Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune, for the Academic Year 2012-13.
Printout of the application form along with DD for Rs. 3,750/- (Rupees three thousand seven hundred fifty only) payable at Pune drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of “The Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune”, has to be sent by post or submitted in person to the Registrar's office, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Sant Tukaram Nagar, Pimpri, Pune – 411 018, Maharashtra, so as to reach on or before 19th December 2011 by 5.00 p.m.
For Admission to Medical Programmes at Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune
(Recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI) and Government of India)
1. General – Surgery
2. Obstetrics & Gynaecology
5. Otorhinolaryngology (ENT).
1. General Medicine
6. Respiratory Medicine
7. Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy
9. Community Medicine
1. Obstetrics & Gynaecology (D.G.O.)
2. Orthopaedics (D.Ortho.)
3. Ophthalmology (D.O.)
4. Otorhinolaryngology (D.L.O.)
5. Paediatrics (D.C.H.)
6. Anaesthesiology (D.A.)
7. Radio-diagnosis (D.M.R.D.)
8. Dermatology, Venerology and Leprosy (DDVL)
9. Clinical Pathology (D.C.P.)
10. Psychiatry (D.P.M.)
11. Tuberculosis & Chest Diseases (D.T.C.D.)
12. Public Health (D.P.H.)
AIPGMET Important Dates:
Admission To MD/MS & PG DIPLOMA Programmes (Medical) IMPORTANT INFORMATION AT A GLANCE
|1||Last date for submitting the application form along with DD to – Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pimpri, Pune for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test – 2012 (AIPGMET-12)||1). Without late fee: 19/12/2011 by 5:00 p.m.
(Form Fee + Test Fee + Postage)
(Rs.1,500/- + Rs.2,000/- + Rs.250/- = Rs. 3,750/-)
2). With late fees: 28/12/2011 by 5:00 p.m.
(Form Fee + Test Fee + Postage + Late Fee) (Rs.1,500/- + Rs.2,000/- + Rs.250/- + Rs.500 = Rs. 4,250/-)
|2|| Place where the AIPGMET – 12 will be held||Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune – 411 018.
|3||Dispatch of admit cards to candidates who are considered provisionally eligible for AIPGMET-12.||Two weeks before the day of AIPGMET – 12.
|4||Issue of duplicate admit cards: Duplicate admit cards will be issued to the candidates who have not received admit cards.||These will be available at Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth Pimpri, Pune between 11:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. on the previous day of the Test or between 9:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. on the day of AIPGMET-12
|5||Date & Time of AIPGMET-12 ||Sunday, 15/01/2012
From 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. [3 ½ Hours]
|6||Declaration of results ||Will be notified on the University Website
|7|| Schedule of Counseling ||Will be notified on the University Website
|8||Venue of admission sessions||Padmashree. Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College, Hospital and Research Centre, Pimpri, Pune-411 018
|9||College to open on ||Monday, 02/04/2012
|10||Last Date of admission against vacancies ||Wednesday, 30/05/2012
(Note: An incomplete Application Form which is not accompanied by a D.D. of prescribed fee shall not be entertained & processed. This fee shall not be sent by Money Order. Please note that these Fees (Form Fee and Test Fee) are non-refundable.
AIPGMET Eligibility Criteria:
1. The candidate, who possesses Indian Nationality, with a proof in the form of Nationality Certificate / valid passport, is eligible to appear for AIPGMET - 2012.
2. The candidate who has passed final MBBS examination from a recognized Medical College, included in the schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956, is eligible.
3. The candidate who has obtained registration either from the MCI or from authorized State Medical Council after completing one-year compulsory rotating internship.
4. The candidate who is still undergoing one-year compulsory rotating internship and is likely to complete it by 31st March, 2012, will be permitted to appear at the AIPGMET - 2012. His / Her selection will be subject to completion of compulsory rotating internship of one year and registration before 15th April, 2012. He/she will have to submit documentary evidence from the Principal/Dean of the College regarding the anticipated date of completion of internship along with the application, failing which, his / her application shall be rejected.
5. If a candidate who does not fulfill any or all the above requirements or fails to pay the fees at the time of counseling he / she will not be considered eligible for admission irrespective of his / her appearing for AIPGMET - 2012 examination & securing a rank in the merit list.
AIPGMET Fee Structure:
|Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS) in Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry || Rs. 2.50 lacs
( per annum)
|Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS) in Microbiology, Pharmacology, Pathology and PSM|| Rs. 6.00 lacs
( per annum)
|Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS) in General Medicine, Pediatrics, Skin & V.D., Psychiatry,|
T. B. Chest, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, ENT, Radio–diagnosis, Anaesthesiology, Obstetrics & Gynacology
|Rs. 10.00 lacs
( per annum)
|Post Graduate Diploma in PSM ||Rs. 2.50 lacs
( per annum)
|Post Graduate Diploma in Pathology ||Rs. 3.50 lacs
( per annum)
|Post Graduate Diplomas in remaining specializations ||Rs. 7.00 lacs
( per annum)
All Postgraduate Degree/Diploma students shall have to execute a one year's bond, in the prescribed format, to serve in the Institute. The condition may be relaxed in case vacancy is not available in the concerned department.
Students selected for clinical disciplines will be entitled to stipend.
The Annual Fee is to be paid by the student at the time of counseling by a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Dean, Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College”
, payable at Pune.
(Note: Annual fees include tuition fees and development fees, except eligibility, registration and hostel fees)
University Eligibility & Registration Fee (One-time Fee):
Ten Percent (10%) of the Annual Fee, payable for the first year only, shall be paid by the student separately at the time of filling in the Eligibility Application, as University Eligibility & Registration Fee. This fee shall be paid by a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favour of “Registrar, Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth”
payable at Pune.
(Note: The University Eligibility & Registration Fee is non-refundable)
University Examination Fee:
In addition to the above fees the student shall pay the University Examination Fee as prescribed by the University from time to time. Other conditions and formalities shall be as per the Rules of the University.
Rules for Refund of Annual Fee:
Admission to the course can be cancelled at the request of the student on submission of an application, in the prescribed format, and original receipt. Refund of the Annual Fee in such case shall be done as per the following chart:
|Period from the date of Counseling & |
On-the-spot Provisional Admission
|Percentage of Deduction
|Within 15 calendar days || : 15% of the Annual Fee
|After 15 calendar days but before 30 calendar days||: 30% of the Annual Fee
|After 30 calendar days||: No refund
(Note: If a student, admitted to the course, leaves the course at any time after 30th May, 2012, he / she shall be required to pay the full amount of Annual Fee for the remaining entire duration of the Post-Graduate Programme).
AIPGMET 2012 Admission Procedure:
1. Candidate should obtain 50% or more marks at AIPGMET - 2012 to qualify for admission.
2. The provisional selection for the General Seats in the Post Graduate Courses will be done on the basis of merit in All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Test (AIPGMET - 2012).
3. When all the Seats in a given Course are filled admission of students to that Course will instantaneously cease and Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune, will not be responsible for non-availability of seats and non allotment of seats to rest of the candidates.
Details of PG Seats for Session 2012-13
||Name of the Subject
||Total Degree Seats
||Total Diploma Seats
||Dermatology,Venerology & Leprosy
||Radio - diagnosis
THE POST GRADUATE COURSES ARE OF THREE YEARS DURATION FOR DEGREE AND TWO YEARS FOR DIPLOMA.
Conduct of the Entrance Test (AIPGMET - 2012)
1. The candidate shall attend AIPGMET - 2012 at his / her own cost.
2. The candidate shall not bring cellular (mobile) phone, pager, calculator, etc. in the Examination Hall.
3. No marks will be assigned where there is overwriting, scratching, double marking, or multiple answers.
4. The examination medium will be in English.
AIPGMET Scheme of Entrance Test:
1. Marks: Maximum Marks 300.
2. Questions: 300. Objective type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Each MCQ will have four answer options with a single best response.
3. Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
4. Standard (level) of the test: MBBS examination standard.
5. Subjects: All subjects of MBBS Course.
AIPGMET Result & Merit List:
1. The merit list will be displayed on the Notice Board of Padmashree Dr. D. Y. Patil Medical College and will also be available on website at www.dpu.edu.in
2. Results of the individual candidate will not be communicated on telephone or by post.
3. There shall be no re-checking / revaluation of answer sheets and verification of marks of the AIPGMET - 2012.
Tie-Breaker for Equal Marks:
In case two or more students obtain an equal number of marks at the entrance test AIPGMET - 2012, i.e., in case of a tie, the following procedure shall be adopted for deciding the final merit: If there is a tie between two or more candidates having equal number of marks at the entrance test;
The candidate, having more marks in the final year of MBBS examination shall be preferred. If the tie still persists, then -
The candidate, having higher aggregate marks in all the University examinations of MBBS course shall be preferred. If the tie still persists, then -
The candidate, having more marks in the subject of his/her choice (for PG) at the University examination of the MBBS course shall be preferred.
Counseling and Admissions:
i. A reasonable number of qualified candidates, as per the merit list, shall be called for Counseling and Admission by the Competent Authority.
ii. The candidate shall produce in originals of all the required Certificates at the time of counseling and admission.
iii. The selection to the course shall be done on the basis of merit-cum-preference given by the candidate.
iv. The selected candidate will have to join the course on or before 02/04/2012. The admission will be made on provisional basis. The candidate has to give an undertaking for completion of the Course.
v. Student shall submit the Eligibility form to the Vidyapeeth at the time of joining the course and the admission confirmation shall be subject to grant of eligibility by the Vidyapeeth.
AIPGMET Application Form: Download
List of Documents
(to be attached to the application form):
The candidate should submit photocopies of the following documents along with the application form:
1. Statement of Marks of I, II, III, MBBS examination
2. Attempt Certificate
3. MBBS Degree/Passing Certificate
4. Internship Completion Certificate
5. Registration Certificate (MCI/State MC)
6. Age and Nationality Certificate
7. Bonafide Certificate from Dean
8. Transfer Certificate
9. Migration Certificate
10. Proof of Date of Birth
11. Two recent photographs, taken from same negative, without cap or goggles, taken within last six months. One should be pasted on the application form, duly attested by the Principal/Dean of the College or any Gazetted Officer. The other should be stapled to the application form.
12. Demand Draft of the requisite amount
Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth, Pune
Sant Tukaram Nagar,
Pimpri, Pune - 411 018
Phone: +91 20 27420069 / 27420156
Fax: +91 20 27420010