BLDE University Under Graduate Entrance Test 2014 (BLDE UGET 2014)
BLDE UGET 2013 Test Date: 26th May, 2013
B.L.D.E. UNIVERSITY UGET 2014
B.L.D.E. University MBBS Admission 2014 - 2015
B.L.D.E. University invites Application for ALL INDIA UNDER GRADUATE MEDICAL ENTRANCE TEST – 2012 (BLDEU-UGET-2012) from eligible Candidates for admission to SHRI. B. M. PATIL MEDICAL COLLEGE, HOSPITAL & RESEARCH CENTRE, BIJAPUR, the constituent college. Admission will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University, which has been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC.
Undergraduate Medical Education Programme:
Duration: 4 ½ years
Internship: 1 year
BLDE UGET 2012 Important Dates:
|S.No||Calendar of Events||Dates
|1||Last day to download the Application Form||May 05, 2012
|2||Last date to receive the Applications|
(Hard copy along with enclosures either in Person or by Post / Courier)
|May 11, 2012
|3||Downloading of TAT card from University website||May 12, 2012 onwards
|4||BLDEU UGET – 2012 Entrance Test||May 20, 2012
(Time: 10.00 am to 1.00 pm)
|5||Date of Result / Publishing Rank list||On or before June 5, 2012
|6||Downloading of Rank Cards/ Counselling Letter||June 8, 2012
|7||First round of Counselling & Admission||June 19, 2012, onwards
|8||Last day to Withdraw the Admission|
(before 2nd Counselling)
|July 30, 2012
|9||Second round of Counselling & Admission for vacant seats||July 31, 2012
|10||Commencement of Academic session||August 2, 2012
Admissions will be made in accordance with admission policy of BLDE University which has been framed as per the guidelines of MCI and UGC.
Total intake 150 seats inclusive of 15% for NRI/Foreign/PIO/Others + 5% Free seats to Bijapur district candidates.
THE BLDE ASSOCIATION HAS DECIDED TO GIVE 5% OF THE TOTAL INTAKE to meritorious candidates for the academic year 2012-13 at free of cost (Tuition fee and 50% of Hostel fee, if opted for hostel accommodation) to the candidates domicile of and studied in Bijapur district, whose ranks are within 1500 in Karnataka CET-2012 test and also eligible in the BLDEU-UGET-2012 for the MBBS course. Candidates desirous to opt for admission under this category will have to apply in prescribed form available on the website separately. Selection will be on the inter-se merit on the ranks awarded by Karnataka CET-2012.
Only those candidates who would satisfy or are likely to satisfy the following relevant eligibility requirements for admission to MBBS course will be considered eligible to appear for the UGET (BLDEU-UGET-2012) and subsequently for admission to the course.
1. The candidate should have completed 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2012.
2. Candidates should have passed the qualifying examination which is 2nd PUC or 10+2 higher secondary or equivalent examination.
3. The last two years of study should have comprised of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology (PCB) subjects with English as a compulsory subject. The candidates must have passed these subjects individually.
4. As per the requisitions of statutory bodies as laid out in the Regulations on Graduate Medical Education-1997 of Medical Council of India and the amendments there of, the minimum percentage of marks for Admission to Under Graduate Courses shall be 50% for candidates belonging to General Category, 45% for candidates with locomotor disability of lower limbs ( as certified by competent issuing authority) and 40 percent for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward classes (as declared by the Government of Karnataka from time to time)
5. Candidates who are likely to appear or who have appeared for qualifying examination i.e. PUC-II/ 10+2/HSC or equivalent but whose results have not been declared will also be considered to appear for BLDEU–UGET-2012, provided they have appeared for above mentioned subjects at the said examination.
6. Foreign/PIO/NRI students need not appear for BLDEU-UGET-2012. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
If the candidate fails to fulfill the relevant eligibility requirements as mentioned above he/she will not be considered eligible for admission for M.B.B.S Degree even if he/she is placed in the merit list of BLDEU-UGET-2012. The candidates are advised not to submit their application forms for appearing for BLDEU-UGET-2012, if they do not fulfill any or all of the relevant eligibility requirements.
Rank list / Rank Card / Counseling Letter will be prepared only for those students who become eligible to M.B.B.S. Courses as per the regulations of Medical Council of India.
Change of category status like SC, ST, Karnataka OBC, or locomotor disability will not be entertained during the process. As such students are cautioned to declare their status while filling the application.
If the candidate is unable to satisfy the requirements for status of SC, ST or Karnataka OBC or locomotor disability he/she will be considered under general category.
No. of Seats:
BLDE-UGET 2012 Test Centers:
|Sl. No.||Course||Total Intake||General||NRI / Foreign / PIO / Others||Under free category (Bijapur District candidates)
|1.||MBBS||150 seats (100%)||120 seats (80%)||23 seats (15%)||7 seats (5%)
Bijapur, Hubli, Bangalore, New Delhi, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Indore, Ranchi, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, and Trivandrum.
In the event of cancellation of centre, candidates will be allotted to other centers by an advance notification.
Request for change of test centre will not be considered after 11-05-2012.
How to Apply:
Application forms can be downloaded from our website. Relevant information and data entry is to be made in the online application format by the candidate before generating the application form. Hard copy of the generated application form along with relevant enclosures, should be sent to the University.
Note: provision for online submission of application is not available.
Instructions to candidates for filling the application form:
a. Ensure that
1) Demand Draft for Rs. 1,500/- is drawn in favour of The Registrar, BLDE University, Bijapur-586103
2) Ensure that the D.D is payable at Bijapur-586103, Karnataka State. Please note that this fee is non-refundable, even if the application is rejected for any reasons (because of incomplete information or ineligibility of the candidate) or if the candidate does not appear for the Entrance Test.
b. To generate the application form, Data Entry has to be made properly and completely, as this data form University data base and will be considered as final record.
c. The completed application form must have the signature of the candidate, left thumb impression, signature of candidate's parent/guardian and authentication by a Gazetted Officer / Head of the Institute where the candidate has completed his/her M.B.B.S degree.
d. Do not send any ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS along with the application form.
e. 1. Affix your recent (not older than six months) color photograph in the space provided.
2. Photographs should be of passport size, sharp and clear.
3. Candidate, who regularly wears spectacles, shall send his photograph wearing spectacle.
4. Person should not wear Goggle, Cap etc which will mask identity. Application with smudged / tampered or hazy photograph will be rejected
5. Photograph should not be stapled or pinned on the application form.
6. Signature and attestation is not required on the photograph.
f. Incomplete / incorrect applications are liable to be rejected without any notice to the candidate.
g. Any application received after the last date shall not be accepted; whatever may be the cause.
h. The application form is said to be complete only if it is enclosed with all the documents mentioned below and after verification of the same submitted in person / speed post / courier. The completed forms should be sent to;
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Sholapur Road, Bijapur - 586103,
Karnataka State, India.
Checklist of the documents to accompany the completed application form:
Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- in favour of “The Registrar, BLDE University”, payable at Bijapur, Karnataka
(Write your full name and application number on the back of DD) Check the banker’s signature on the D.D
The completed Application form should reach The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, Bijapur, either in person / post / courier, on or before 5:00 pm of 11th May, 2012.
Test Admission Ticket (TAT):
Issue of on line TAT cards
1. Hard copies of the TAT card will not be sent by post / courier, hence eligible candidates are informed to download their TAT cards from University website.
2. Candidates who have applied will know the status of application from the website.
3. The candidate must not mutilate the TAT Card or change any entry, made therein after the University authorities have authenticated it.
4. Arrangement will be made for the issue of duplicate* TAT Cards at the ‘Help Desk’ established on previous day (i.e. 19th May 2012
) at the respective examination centres.
* In such a situation, the candidate should bring two identical photographs similar to the one affixed on application form along with his / her proof of submission / identity proof / acknowledgement of application sent or school / college identity card. In case no proof is submitted, duplicate TAT card will not be issued.
BLDEU-UGET-2012 will have the following pattern
i. A single test combining Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology subjects will be held in the forenoon of 20/05/2012 (10.00 AM to 01.00 PM).
ii. There will be a total of 180 questions: 60 questions in Physics, 60 questions in Chemistry and 60 questions in Biology. The test duration for combined paper is 180 minutes, and is compulsory for all candidates seeking admissions to M.B.B.S. course.
iii. Candidates are required to mark their answers on an OMR sheet (Optical Mark Reader)
iv. Correct answer for each question will be awarded one mark.
v. No Marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
vi. No Mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
vii. There is no negative marking.
The syllabus of the test will be based on the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology)/ /Bio-technology subjects of PUC I & II year prescribed by the Pre University Board of Karnataka. For detailed information regarding syllabus click the link BLDE-UGET – 2012 syllabus.
Note: The above mentioned topics are as followed by most of the pre university boards. However there may be variation amongst the various agencies conducting pre university/HSC/12th standard courses. This list is suggestion to you and there may be small variations in the content announced and the actual questions.
Final Rank List:
Any verifications / clarifications sought by the applicants will be put forth to the Committee for their consideration and the decision given by the committee will be final and shall be binding on all. No further claims will be considered. The final merit / rank list will be generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be published on or before 5th June 2012
BLDE University is conducting counselling, seat selection and admission process from 19th June 2012 onwards, for eligible candidates for the Admission to Undergraduate courses for the academic year 2012-2013 as per the merit list based on the Undergraduate Entrance Test of BLDE University, Bijapur. The detailed information on seat matrix, counselling schedule, counselling time, and reporting time will be announced before counselling.
Shri B. M. Patil Medical College,
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Sholapur Road, Bijapur-586103,
Karnataka State, India.
Procedure of seat selection by the candidates:
The candidates will be allowed to exercise option and to select seat in the order of merit. Counselling is divided into sessions. The candidate will be allowed to participate in accordance with the notified time schedule and stipulated rank ranges only.
The candidates are required to get the documents verified and register themselves at the counter where data is entered into computer. After verification, the BLDE University will retain all original documents and photocopies, which will be submitted to the college, at the time of admission. The candidates who do not opt for any seat will receive their originals after counselling.
Check List of Documents
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Bijapur – 586103,
Phone: 08352-264030, 262541, 262770-Extn-2313,2328,