Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT) 2014
UPCPMT 2013 Date: 16th June, 2013 (Sunday)
U.P. Combined Pre Medical Test 2014 (UP CPMT 2014)
Chhatrapati Shahuji Maharaj Medical University UP, Lucknow Shall be organizing Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) 2014
UP CPMT 2013 Important Dates:
i. Application Forms Sale Start From: 25th April, 2013
ii. Last Date for Submission of Forms: 08th May, 2013
iii. Last Date of Submission of Forms: 15th May, 2013
iv. Availability of Online Admit Cards from: 01st June, 2013
v. Date of Entrance Examination: 16th June, 2013
vi. UP CPMT Result: 05th July, 2013
vii. Last Date for Scrutiny Application: 12th July, 2013
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test is an entrance examination conducted by CSM Medical University, Lucknow on behalf of the Government of Uttar Pradesh for admission to various bachelor medical and dental courses like MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BUMS in the medical and dental institutes in Uttar Pradesh. A large number of candidates from all over Uttar Pradesh appear for UPCPMT for admission in the best medical and dental institutes.
1. Designated branches of Allahabad Bank will provide the INFORMATION BROCHURE after payment of examination fee in cash, Rs.1050.00+30.00 (Bank Charges) including counselling charges (Rs. 50.00) for General/OBC Candidates, and Rs.550.00+30.00 (Bank Charges) including counselling charges (Rs.50.00) for SC/ST Candidates.
2. The brochure includes an application form which is in the form of an OMR sheet.
3. The Brochure should be thoroughly studied before filling the Application Form.
4. The Application Form is to be filled up on the basis of the information contained in the Brochure.
5. The candidate must ensure his/her eligibility to appear in the CPMT-2012 on his own and shall be personally responsible for the same. The examining body shall not be responsible for this verification. His/Her candidature shall be cancelled anytime before/after the examination if he is found not eligibile at anytime.
6. The OMR sheet is to be filled with utmost care with dark blue or black Ball Point Pen. (Do not use Felt/Sketch pen) There should not be any overwriting or cutting.
7. The duly filled OMR Application Form, is to be submitted by the Registered/Speed Post placed in the envelop without folding, to the Chairman, C.P.M.T.-2012, CSM Medical University, U.P., Lucknow-226 003 U.P.
8. Write your OMR Serial Number on the envelope along with your address with PIN Code and Phone number.
9. Admit Card along with your Roll Number, shall be available for download at website www.csmmu.in
10. Admit Card shall NOT be sent by Post.
(a) The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 higher secondary examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research & Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education;
Note: Where the course contents is not as prescribed for 10+2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidates will have to undergo a period of one year preprofessional training before admission to the Medical/Dental/Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic/Unani College:
(b) The Intermediate examination in science of an Indian University, Board or other recognized examination body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
(c) The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university of an equivalent examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject:
(d) The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is a "University Examination" and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
(e) B.Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
(f) Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
UP CPMT 2012 Admit Card:
No Admit Card will be sent by Post. Admit Card shall be available for download on our website www.csmmu.in Intimation of release of admit card shall be given on sms. Give your valid mobile number for receiving important information.
UP CPMT 2012 Test Cities:
|Agra||11 ||Bareilly ||14 ||Gorakhpur|| 17 ||Lucknow ||20 ||Noida ||23
|Aligarh ||12 ||Faizabad|| 15 ||Jhansi|| 18 ||Meerut ||21|| Saharanpur|| 24
|Allahabad ||13 ||Ghaziabad ||16 ||Kanpur ||19 ||Moradabad ||22 ||Varanasi|| 25
i. The CPMT Exam date is June 3, 2012.
ii. The examination shall be held in only one shift in morning.
iii. The sale of form shall start on April 19, 2012 at all major branches of Allahabad Bank in Uttar Pradesh.
iv. The list of various branches of bank shall be displayed shortly on this site.
v. The sale price of the form is:
a. For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.1050 + Rs.30 (Bank Charges) in cash only.
b. For SC/ST candidates: Rs.550 + Rs.30 (Bank Charges) in cash only.
Helpline No. (Between 11 AM to 5 PM on working days)
Telephone : 8004707085, 8853425480
UPCPMT 2012 Exam Pattern:
There will be 2 papers of 2 hours each. The first paper will contain questions from Zoology and Botany. The second paper will have questions from Chemistry and Physics. Only objective questions will be asked.
Combined Pre Medical Test-2013,
Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj Unversity,
Kalyanpur, Kanpur 208 024 (U.P.)