Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test (UPCPMT) 2014
UPCPMT 2014 Date: 22nd June, 2014
U.P. Combined Pre Medical Test 2014 (UP CPMT 2014)
King George's Medical University, Lucknow Shall be organizing Combined Pre Medical Test (CPMT) 2014
UP CPMT 2014 Important Dates:
i. Application Form Available for Download: 18th April, 2014
ii. Last Date for Submission of Forms: 20th May, 2014
iii. Availability of Online Admit Cards from: 05th June, 2014
iv. Date of Entrance Examination: 22nd June, 2014
v. UP CPMT Result: 07th July, 2014
vi. Last Date for Scrutiny Application: 12th July, 2014
Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test 2014 is conducted by King George's Medical University, Lucknow for admission to undergraduate courses in Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (MBBS), Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS), Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine and Surgery (BHMS) and Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery (BUMS).
1. Designated branches of Allahabad Bank will provide the INFORMATION BROCHURE after payment of examination fee in cash, Rs.1050.00+30.00 (Bank Charges) including counselling charges (Rs. 50.00) for General/OBC Candidates, and Rs.550.00+30.00 (Bank Charges) including counselling charges (Rs.50.00) for SC/ST Candidates.
2. The brochure includes an application form which is in the form of an OMR sheet.
3. The Brochure should be thoroughly studied before filling the Application Form.
4. The Application Form is to be filled up on the basis of the information contained in the Brochure.
5. The candidate must ensure his/her eligibility to appear in the CPMT-2012 on his own and shall be personally responsible for the same. The examining body shall not be responsible for this verification. His/Her candidature shall be cancelled anytime before/after the examination if he is found not eligibile at anytime.
6. The OMR sheet is to be filled with utmost care with dark blue or black Ball Point Pen. (Do not use Felt/Sketch pen) There should not be any overwriting or cutting.
7. The duly filled OMR Application Form, is to be submitted by the Registered/Speed Post placed in the envelop without folding, to the Chairman, C.P.M.T.-2012, CSM Medical University, U.P., Lucknow-226 003 U.P.
8. Write your OMR Serial Number on the envelope along with your address with PIN Code and Phone number.
9. Admit Card along with your Roll Number, shall be available for download at website www.csmmu.in
10. Admit Card shall NOT be sent by Post.
(a) The Higher Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 higher secondary examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research & Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education;
Note: Where the course contents is not as prescribed for 10+2 education structure of the National Committee, the candidates will have to undergo a period of one year preprofessional training before admission to the Medical/Dental/Ayurvedic/Homoeopathic/Unani College:
(b) The Intermediate examination in science of an Indian University, Board or other recognized examination body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
(c) The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university of an equivalent examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject:
(d) The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in these subjects provided the examination is a "University Examination" and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course.
(e) B.Sc. examination of an Indian University, provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects in Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects- Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
(f) Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be equivalent to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
UP CPMT 2014 Admit Card:
CPMT 2014 Admit Card sent by Email on your Registered Email ID by 8th June, 2014.
UP CPMT 2012 Test Cities:
|Agra||11 ||Bareilly ||14 ||Gorakhpur|| 17 ||Lucknow ||20 ||Noida ||23
|Aligarh ||12 ||Faizabad|| 15 ||Jhansi|| 18 ||Meerut ||21|| Saharanpur|| 24
|Allahabad ||13 ||Ghaziabad ||16 ||Kanpur ||19 ||Moradabad ||22 ||Varanasi|| 25
i. The CPMT Exam date is June 22, 2014.
ii. The examination shall be held in only one shift in morning.
iii. The sale of form shall start on April 18, 2014 at all major branches of Allahabad Bank in Uttar Pradesh.
iv. The list of various branches of bank shall be displayed shortly on this site.
v. The sale price of the form is:
a. For General/ OBC candidates: Rs.1050 + Rs.30 (Bank Charges) in cash only.
b. For SC/ST candidates: Rs.550 + Rs.30 (Bank Charges) in cash only.
Helpline No. (Between 11 AM to 5 PM on working days)
Telephone : 8004707085, 8853425480
UPCPMT 2014 Exam Pattern:
The duration of UPCPMT 2014 exam is 3 hours and there are total of 200 questions. The paper consists of 4 sections namely Botany, Zoology, Physics and Chemistry. Each section will have 50 questions.
UPCPMT 2014 Admit Card Download
UPCPMT 2014 Registration
Combined Pre Medical Test-2014,
King George's Medical University,
Chowk, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh - 226003.
Phone No: +91 522 2999853, 2258727
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org