Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) Matric (Class 10th) Exam Details
Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) Matric Date Sheet 2014
HP Board Matriculation (Class 10) Datesheet March 2014
1. Practical Examination for both, regular and private candidates will be conducted after the written exams.
2. Practical Examination for both, regular and private candidates will be conducted internally.
3. Like regular candidates, the private candidates will also have to appear for the practical exams afresh. Previously secured practical exam marks wont be considered valid.
1. Exams for Composition or Applied Art subjects will be supervised by the same person who is supervising all other subjects.
2. English, Mathematics, Hindi, Social Science, Science and Technology and Sanskrit question papers will be available in three series- (A), (B), and (C). It is mandatory for the candidate appearing for the exams of the aforesaid subjects, to mention in ink the question booklet series in capital letters on the main page of the answer booklet.
3. Candidates would be given extra 15 minutes in the beginning of the examination. However, no extra time would be allotted over the already prescribed time fixed for the examination. The actual time allotted to write the exam is from 9 am to 12 noon.
4. It is mandatory that while attempting a question of the exam, candidates must write the exact number of question in the answer booklet as mentioned in the question booklet.
|2nd March, 2012|
|Mathematics||8:45 am to 12:00 Noon
|5th March, 2012|
|English||8:45 am to 12:00 Noon
|7th March, 2012|
|Art- A (Scale and Geometry & Painting)||8:45 am to 12:00 Noon
|10th March, 2012|
|Science and Technology||8:45 am to 12:00 Noon
|12th March, 2012|
|1. Art-B Still Life and one of the below mentioned composition or applied art (Poster Design or Illustration)|
2. Vocal Music
3. Instrumental Music
6. Home Science
7. Commerce (Elements of Business/Elements of Book Keeping/Type Writing- Hindi or English
10. Social Reconstruction
11. Elements of Engineering
12. Information Technology
|8:45 am to 12:00 Noon
|14th March, 2012|
|Hindi||8:45 am to 12:00 Noon
|16th March, 2012|
|Social Science||8:45 am to 12:00 Noon
|19th March, 2012|
|Sanskrit/Urdu/Tamil/Telugu/Punjabi||8:45 am to 12:00 Noon